Following are the basic duties of the person who is liable to deduct tax at source.
• He shall obtain Tax Deduction Account Number and quote the same in all the documents pertaining to TDS .
• He shall deduct the tax at source at the applicable rate.
• He shall pay the tax deducted by him at source to the credit of the Government
• He shall file the periodic TDS statements, i.e., TDS return (by the due date specified in this regard.
• He shall issue the TDS certificate to the payee in respect of tax deducted by him.
About This Community
This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together. Read Guidelines
|Asked: 2/2/19, 2:02 AM|
|Seen: 315 times|
|Last updated: 2/2/19, 2:42 AM|