You have five ways to check your provident fund balance Online in India , and you must have your PF Account number (UAN ) ready with you.
1. Using the Umang app that can be downloaded from Google Play Store.
2. Using the \EPFO\ portal\ \;\\ \;by\ visiting\ \;\\ \\www.epfindia.gov.in
3. By sending an SMS to 7738299899 You need to send this message: EPFOHO UAN ENG. ENG is the first three characters of the preferred language. So, if you want to receive the message in Marathi, then type in EPFOHO UAN MAR.
4. By giving a missed call on 011-22901406 from your registered mobile number
5. By using the m-sewa app of \Employees\'\ Provident\ Fund\ Organisation\\ \;\(\\ EPFO) that can be downloaded from Google Play Store.
About This Community
This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together. Read Guidelines
|Asked: 12/15/18, 4:26 AM|
|Seen: 361 times|
|Last updated: 2/2/19, 1:22 AM|