Every Indian Citizen must have Aadhar Card. Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has made it simple to updated name in Aadhar Card online and offline. Here is a brief process of Aadhar card update through which people can easily get their e Aadhaar card details updated and corrected.
Ways To Change Name In Aadhar Card:-
- Update Aadhar Card Detail Online
- Visit Nearest Aadhar Card Center
Steps To Update Aadhar Card Details
- Visit Aadhaar’s Self Service Update Portal (SSUP).\https://uidai.gov.in/enrolment-update/aadhaar-enrolment/aadhaar-data-update.html
- Click on the “Proceed” button after reading the instructions carefully.
- Enter your 12-digit Aadhaar number.
- Enter the text verification code in the box and click on Send OTP.
- Enter this OTP to login to your Aadhaar account
- Tick the Address option and click on the Submit button
- Click on the “Submit Update Request” button
About This Community
This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together. Read Guidelines
|Asked: 12/15/18, 7:48 AM|
|Seen: 160 times|
|Last updated: 12/15/18, 8:14 AM|